Medical Center of Southeast Texas
Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician
Sign-On Bonus, Relocation Assistance, Full-Time
Join HNI Healthcare’s life-saving intensivist team at the Medical Center of Southeast Texas in quaint Port Arthur, Texas. We are seeking Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care Intensivists to join our team. This position is open to J1 Visa candidates.
- $20,000 sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- FREE CME
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at no cost to employee
About the Program:
- 204 licensed bed facility
- Level IV Trauma Center
- 24 Bed Open ICU
- 12 dedicated ICU beds to medical; 12 dedicated ICU beds to surgical/CV
- Average daily census: 14-16 patients
- 12-hour shifts: 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. with dedicated telehealth to cover nights
- 1 physician rounding during the day
- Leadership Opportunity – Medical Director Role
- Cerner Electronic Medical Record System
About the Port Arthur Community:
- Boating Enthusiasts for freshwater and saltwater; Port Arthur is a mecca for sailing and powerboats in SE Texas.
- Lovers of nature, history, good food and community are welcome!
- From saltwater estuary fishing in Sabine Lake to bird watching in the Sea Rim State Park, this is an outdoor lover’s dream.
- Port Arthur is a veritable buffet of cuisines from Cajun gumbo and TexMex, to Italian and farm-to-table.
- This diverse, family-oriented city offers activities for every member of the family!