41 Days Ago
1 day ago
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania. We are seeking EXPERIENCED Hospitalists interested in joining our growing team at Penn State Health St. Joseph Medical Center located in scenic Berks County, Pennsylvania.
What We’re Offering:
• 7-on/7-off schedule model
• Full and Part Time positions
• Competitive Salary & benefits package
• Relocation Assistance
• Commitment to patient safety in a team model approach
• Experienced hospitalist colleagues and collaborative leadership
What We’re Seeking:
• Experienced IM/FM trained physicians seeking rewarding career as a Hospitalist
• Ability to acquire license in the State of Pennsylvania
• Must be able to obtain federal and state narcotics certificates
• BE/BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine (position dependent)
No Visa Sponsorships available
What the Area Offers:
Central PA is rich in history and offers a diverse culture. Our local neighborhoods boast a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer a more suburban setting or thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Nearby mountains host various ski slopes and the Appalachian Trail and rambling rivers are in our backyard, offering many outdoor activities for all seasons. Conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC, the area is rich with activity and is waiting for you to explore.
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived
experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity
or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.