30+ Days ago
1 day ago
St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a part-time internal medicine or family medicine hospitalist to join their team of 6 hospitalists and 1 Nurse Practitioner to cover acute and post-acute facilities in North Austin, TX.
This is a large multispecialty group established in 1952. Enjoy flexible scheduling and ability to have input in your schedule and workload.
Some nights are covered by APP with MD/DO as a backup.
We value lifestyle over productivity in our section. Be a part of a multi-specialty group with most of the specialties available to consult and assist on patient care.
- 12-hour shift with only 8 hours of facility presence
- 7 shifts per month and 3 back up days per month
- Night/Weekends shared among the group
- Call: Occasional back up to APP
- Coverage at two facilities, mainly covering St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- Open ICU with intensivist consulted on all patients
Start Date: ASAP
About St. David's North Austin Medical Center:
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center is a 378-bed multi-specialty, acute care facility, dedicated to the highest level of healthcare
- 24-hour emergency department
- The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery
- Kidney transplant program
- Inpatient and outpatient surgery
- The Bariatric Center
- Heart and Vascular Center
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named 'Best Place for Business and Careers,' 'Live Music Capital of the World,' and 'Best Town for Relocation of Families.' Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.