SSM Health - Illinois in conjunction with Oza Cancer Center seeks a Hematology/Oncology Physician to join its growing team. Join and established practice with two other physicians and one hem/onc NP in a newly renovated Cancer Center on the campus of Good Samaritan Hospital in Mt. Vernon, Illinois.
This is an employed position with SSM Health Medical Group, a premier multi-specialty group located in Mt. Vernon and Centralia, Illinois, and will have responsibility of see patients in both locations. SSM Health - Illinois is located where easy access is available to St. Louis, Chicago, Evansville, Indianapolis & Louisville.
Highlights of the opportunity are:
- Practice at a brand-new state of the art facility and newly remodeled cancer center
- Facility is a not-for-profit Catholic institution affiliated with SSM Health Illinois
- Active Hospitalist & Intensivist program in place
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed Base Salary of $450,000 per year, plus based on experience.
- Bonus incentives available
- Medical coverage available
- Short & long term disability insurance
- 32 days of vacation
- $5,000 CME allowance
- Retirement options available with a employer match
- Student loan repayment available
Mt. Vernon, Illinois provides a great area to establish a balanced professional and personal lifestyle with our outstanding schools, abundant recreation and mild climate.
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs and falls and mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis, Missouri
- At the crossroads of Interstate 57 & Interstate 64
- Features 60 restaurants and 4 golf courses
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Strong public & private schools including a new $74 million, 315,00 square foot high school that opened August, 2016.
- Vernon is a growing and expanding community that serves as a hub of employment, entertainment and shopping for surrounding counties
- Cedarhurst Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate featuring the Mitchell Museum which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft show
- Rend Lake Recreation Area, including over 20,000 acres of public land, 19,000 acres of lake water with 27 boat ramps, bike trails and hunting and fishing available only 20 minutes south
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairs
Check out our website at: www.ssmhealthillinois.com
Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
SSM Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.