Texas Health Harris Methodist Hurst-Euless-Bedford
We are assisting Surgical Associates of the Mid-Cities, PA in their search for a general surgeon to ad to their group in Grapevine, Texas. This busy practice needs assistance with the current caseload and wishes to continue to grow.
- MD or DO candidates
- General Surgery residency completion required from an ACGME accredited program
- Board-certified or board eligible candidates required
- Current Texas license a plus
- Robotics skills required
- Fellowship in colorectal preferred
About the position:
- Join a well-established private practice surgical group.
- Live and work in one of the most desirable communities in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
- Competitive income guarantee will be provided by Texas Health Hospital H-E-B
- Benefits to be offered include: Malpractice Insurance, Relocation Expenses, Production Incentives, Negotiable Sign-On Bonus
- Practice in a beautiful clinic with ample space and support staff
- Call schedule is 1:5