30+ Days ago
1 day ago
Baylor Scott & White Health is recruiting a BC or BE Neurologist to join an existing practice in Killeen, Texas.
- Join an established outpatient-based general neurology practice to provide general neurological care to patients in a community-based clinic and hospital setting.
- The work schedule is Monday-Friday in support of clinic business hours and patient care needs.
- Night/weekend call may be involved, TBD
- Academic opportunities to teach medical students and residents
- The Department of Neurology at Baylor Scott & White Health in Central Texas is currently comprised of 25 neurologists, 6 APPs, along with nursing and administrative support.
- Academic affiliation with Texas A&M College of Medicine to teach medical students and residents.
- Active ACGME approved neurology residency program
About Baylor Scott & White Health
Baylor Scott & White Health includes 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access points, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees and the Scott & White Health Plan. U.S. News & World Report ranks Baylor Scott & White Health hospitals amongst Texas' Top 10. Our flagship hospital, Scott & White Memorial Center- Temple, is a 636 bed Level One Trauma Center and it is consistently listed among the "Top 100 Hospitals" in America. It is the primary clinical educational site for the Texas A&M University System Health Science Center College of Medicine.
About the Killeen Area
Killeen–Temple–Fort Hood is a metropolitan statistical area in Central Texas that covers three counties: Bell, Coryell, and Lampasas. As of the 2015, the area had a population of 450,051. Killeen is conveniently located only 68 miles northwest of Austin and 155 miles southwest of the Dallas Fort Worth area. The community is enriched with diversity, family-friendly culture, great schools and two beautiful lakes. The area is ideal for those who enjoy living in a smaller community but want to easily access big cities.
Baylor Scott & White Health Benefits: At Baylor Scott & White Health, you'll enjoy a competitive benefits package in an employed position that includes:
- Immediate eligibility for generous health benefits
- Amazing retirement plan and market competitive compensation
- Outstanding vacation allowance of 4 weeks of vacation and 3 weeks of CME per year