30+ Days ago
New York, NY
1 day ago
The Mount Sinai Health System is currently seeking full-time Gastroenterologists for two of its practice locations in Forest Hills and Astoria!
Ideal candidates will give excellent care to a diverse community of patients. The selected candidate will play an instrumental role in ensuring excellent patient care, quality outcomes, and patient satisfaction. In addition, we would like the successful candidate to have a passion for outpatient medicine and be fully committed to mission of Mount Sinai Health System.
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to partner with the world renowned, Icahn School of Medicine. Mount Sinai’s Department of Medicine, and its Division of Gastroenterology, are strongly committed to caring for the whole patient by combining compassionate care with the latest research and most advanced scientific techniques. Mount Sinai Doctors Forest Hills embraces the mission of the Icahn School of Medicine by pursuing an integrated approach to patient care, research, and education. We pursue all dimensions of these three components, considering them inseparable elements of the art and science of medicine.
• Full-time Gastroenterologist in Queens
• Serve a diverse population and live in a highly desirable neighborhood with numerous cultural activities
• Practice is both inpatient and outpatient, but mainly ambulatory
• Support staff: RN’s (NB: do we have any RNs?) and MA’s
• Call is equally shared
• EMR system: EPIC
• Opportunities for teaching and administrative responsibilities
• Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, paid time off, medical, dental, vision, sign on bonus, relocation assistance, malpractice coverage, and CME stipends
• Medical Degree from an Accredited University
• New York Medical License
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Gastroenterology
• Committed to Mount Sinai and the communities we serve
• Excellent communication, bedside manner, and organizational skills
• A strong work ethic and desire to participate in a team-oriented, performance-driven Health System
About Mount Sinai Doctors Forest Hills:
This brand-new 12,000-square-foot facility is located at 99-01 Queens Blvd in Rego Park, NY. The practice provides a new concept in health care delivery in Queens. Bringing together skilled physicians and the expertise of one of the world’s leading academic medical centers, this large and growing multispecialty practice combines highly trained physicians with advanced resources to provide personalized care and a wide range of services under one roof, from primary care and women’s health services (OB/GYN) to cardiology, endocrinology and more. The practice is dedicated to promoting continued education in its staff so as to offer the highest quality, scientifically-based, care while playing an integral role in Mount Sinai’s efforts to establish an outpatient hub in Queens.