17 Days Ago
1 day ago
• Busy practice is experiencing tremendous growth
• Located in a multi-specialty medical office building
• Clinic hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
• On-site Endosee, Ultrasound, Cryo and Colposcope
• Practice call 1:5
• No ER call= Laborists on-site 24 hours/day- 7 days/week at TWHT
• 12-month Income guarantee from the Hospital (with 36 month forgiveness period)
• Malpractice coverage
• Benefit/CME/Dues/Subscription Allowance
• Overhead Expense Allowance
• Start-Up Assistance
• Relocation Allowance
• 2nd year Salary plus Bonuses, Benefits, etc….
• Texas has tort reform and no state income tax!!
Come join our Team!
The Woman’s Hospital of Texas is the only hospital in Houston devoted exclusively to women’s healthcare. Located near the world-renowned Texas Medical Center, the hospital is licensed for 419 beds and with over 11,000 deliveries last year alone, it’s easy to see why this hospital is known for babies!
For more than 40 years, the hospital has been caring for women at every stage of life, performing 8,000+ surgical procedures unrelated to births annually. The hospital’s physicians, employees and volunteers are committed to providing compassionate and exceptional care to women and their infants.
Level III Nursery
Level IV NICU
Expanded Maternal Assessment Center
OB Hospitalists 24/7
On-site Anesthesiologists 24/7
Postpartum Intermediate Care Unit
MFM outreach clinics
Pediatric Center with ICU and in-house Hospitalists
The new Breast Care Center has more than 6,000 square feet of breast screening and diagnostic 3-D mammography computer-aided detection, breast ultrasound, stereotactic breast biopsy, ultrasound-guided biopsy, breast MRI, and bone density scanning – all in an environment uniquely designed to promote patient relaxation and peace of mind.