119 Days Ago
1 day ago
At HCA, we believe graduate medical education is much more than medical training. Our goal is to inspire tomorrow's physicians to care for and improve human life by focusing on patient-centered approaches to practicing the latest evidence-based medicine. As the nation's top-performing healthcare system, we believe in challenging our residents to exceed our patient's expectations at every turn. Today, we have more than 203 residency and fellowship programs in 43 hospitals across 13 states. Over the next five years, we will invest in 100 more programs that will offer 5,000 residency positions, making HCA one of, if not, the leading provider of graduate medical education in the country.
The Texas Gulf Coast region is one of the key geographic strategies for the expansion of HCA's GME programs. We recently gained ACGME approval to begin our Internal Medicine residency program in 2019. In order to ensure success during the cap building phase, we are now looking to recruit an Assistant Program Director for the program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated, qualified leader to have significant input on building a program from the ground up.
* Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or a subspecialty
* Must have faculty experience with an ACGME accredited internal medicine residency program; candidates with experience in GME program administration preferred.
* Be willing to combine administrative and clinical responsibilities (50/50)
* Have strong administrative and team building skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations are highly encouraged to apply.
Show Contact Details