30+ Days ago
1 day ago
Georgia Spine and Orthopaedics is seeking a BE/BC Primary Care physician to join their team of 2 ORS physicians and 1 PM&R Interventional Pain doctor. This practice focuses on Personal Injury cases including auto injuries, workplace accidents, joint injuries, along with back and spine pain.
• Clinic locations include Roswell, Marietta, Columbus, Stockbridge, Tucker, and Atlanta, with a new clinic opening in Charlotte, NC January 2021
• Outpatient only, M-F 8-5 schedule
• Ideal candidate will need to be trained with injections, including, Radio Frequency Ablations, Cervical Medial Branch Block Injections, Cervical Epidural Injections, Thoracic Epidural Injections, Lumbar Transforaminal Epidural Steroid Injections, Lumbar Facet Joint Injections, Sacroiliac Joint Injections, and Spine and Joint Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Injections.
• Average volume of 20 patients per day with very efficient office flow
• Option to practice telemedicine as well as in office visits
• 265K dollar salary plus production bonus
• Full benefits to include Health, Dental, Vision, and 401K
• Flexibility regarding PTO and Holidays for time off
Atlanta Suburbs based on clinic locations
• 30 minutes away from Downtown Atlanta with easy access to the International Airport.
• Features include award-winning restaurants and chefs, iconic locales that rival any across the country - including the Alliance Theatre, the CNN Center, and the largest indoor aquarium in the country.
• Fantastic school district to include both public and private options.
• There is something for everyone: parks, rivers/lakes, golf courses, professional sports, proximity to the beaches and/or the mountains, and so much more!