30+ Days ago
1 day ago
Large multi-specialty group is seeking a family medicine physician to join their outpatient practice in North Austin, Texas
- Board certified or board eligible family medicine physician
- Active Texas license preferred
- Start Date: January 2021
- Outpatient-only practice seeing ages five years old and up
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm, no ER call
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including CME, 401k and PTO
About St. David's North Austin Medical Center:
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center is a 378-bed acute care facility
- St. David's specialized services include The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, kidney transplant program, bariatric center and heart and vascular center
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named 'Best Place for Business and Careers,' 'Live Music Capital of the World,' and 'Best Town for Relocation of Families.' Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.
St. David's North Austin Medical Center is part of St. David's HealthCare, one of the largest health systems in Texas, which was recognized with a Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award in 2014. The 378-bed multi-specialty, acute care facility is dedicated to the highest level of women's health services, including maternity and newborn care with Level I, II and III nurseries at the adjacent St. David's Women's Center of Texas. The facility also features a 24-hour emergency department, the Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, the Bariatric Center, heart and vascular center, neurology and neurosurgery, a kidney transplant program, inpatient and outpatient surgery, and acute inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation, among many others. St. David's North Austin Medical Center is also home to St. David's Children's Hospital. In 2012, 2013, 2015 and 2016, the hospital earned a national distinction for patient safety from The Leapfrog Group.