30+ Days ago
1 day ago
Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic Medical Groups have an excellent opportunity for Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine, Internal Medicine or Med/Peds physician to join an established outpatient primary care network located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania.
Essential functions of this opportunity include:
- Consulting with patients to -determine the appropriate course of treatment.
- Recommending and orders tests to help diagnose condition.
- Monitoring lab results.
- Prescribing or administering treatment
- Utilizing EMR system for documentation
- Explaining test results, or prescribed treatment with the patient.
- Coordinating work with NP's, MA's and office staff.
- Referring patients to medical specialists when necessary.
This is an excellent opportunity to provide high level and patient-centered Primary Care within Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic Medical Groups.
Trinity Health Mid-Atlantic Medical Groups offer a competitive salary and compensation package that includes:
- Income Guarantee with potential RVU Production Bonus
- Quality Incentives
- Insurance Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time
- Paid CME's
ABOUT THE FACILITY
St. Mary Medical Center - As the area’s most comprehensive medical center, St. Mary Medical Center provides state-of-the-art technology and advanced care for the most complex cases through a compassionate team of more than 700 physicians, 3,200 colleagues, and 1,100 volunteers. Services include the region’s leading cardiovascular program; Bucks County’s only state-accredited trauma center; emergency services including a dedicated pediatric emergency care center; neurosciences; a Joint Commission- certified primary stroke center, joint replacement program, and sleep disorder center; specialized diagnostic imaging; obstetrics; NICU and emergency pediatric care in partnership with Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia (CHOP); orthopedic surgery and rehabilitation; pain management; the St. Mary breast center; and the St. Mary cancer center.