30+ Days ago
1 day ago
North Austin Medical Center
A large multi-specialty group is seeking a family medicine physician to join their outpatient practice in South Austin, Texas.
- Board-certified or board-eligible family medicine physician
- Active Texas license preferred
- Start Date: 2021
- Outpatient only practice, no ER call
- Full-time position, Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package, including CME, 401k and PTO
About St. David's North Austin Medical Center:
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center is a 378-bed acute care facility
- St. David's specialized services include The Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, kidney transplant program, bariatric center and heart and vascular center
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named 'Best Place for Business and Careers,' 'Live Music Capital of the World,' and 'Best Town for Relocation of Families.' Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.