30+ Days ago
1 day ago
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC), a large multispecialty independent physician group would like to recruit an Adult Endocrinologist to join a multispecialty group in Austin, TX.
- Board Certified/Board Eligible Endocrinologist
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- Joining 6 Endocrinologist's and 2 APP's at our site in North Austin
- 97% Outpatient and 3% Inpatient consults
- Home Call: 1:7
- No ER Call
- Schedule: M - F, 8am - 5pm
- Start Date: Spring - Summer 2021
- Support of 2 CDE/Nutritionist onsite that assist with education and insulin pumps starts
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, accidental death and dismemberment and life insurance
- 401k and 401k matching
- CME expense reimbursement and CME days off allowance
- Malpractice coverage
- Opportunity for associateship/partnership
About the Austin Diagnostic Clinic:
The Austin Diagnostic Clinic (ADC) is a multi-specialty group practice founded in 1952. We have 145 providers in 22 specialties in 9 locations across Central Texas.
The main clinic is located in North Austin. The facility houses both the clinic and North Austin Medical Center Hospital. More than 100 of the clinic's physicians have offices in this building. Family Practice, Pediatrics and Urgent Care are located in a separate building across the main clinic.
ADC also has clinics in Circle C in Southwest Austin, Westlake in West Austin, Round Rock, San Marcos, Steiner Ranch and Cedar Park. The outpatient surgery center and advanced imaging center are located in Northwest Austin.
Austin, TX, ranked the #1 city in US News & World Report's 2018 Best Places to Live. It is one of the fastest-growing and most desirable cities in the country. Austin is well known as a culturally vibrant and progressive city, and as the 'live music capital of the world,' hosts year-round outdoor activities and festivals. Residents enjoy its many parks and lakes for hiking, biking, swimming and boating.