30+ Days ago
El Paso, TX
1 day ago
I hope this message finds you doing well.
If location, compensation, and work-life balance are your top priorities, please review the opportunity below.
Position: GME Residency Program Director - Emergency Medicine [seeking Associate Program Director as well]
Summary: Las Palmas Del Sol Healthcare is seeking an Emergency Medicine Program Director to lead our new GME program in the development and implementation of a new EM Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to build a program from the ground up.
* Must be Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
* Have previous leadership / administrative experience
* Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
* Have strong administrative and team-building skills
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Must have five years of participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited emergency medicine residency program, and at least three years of graduate medical education administrative experience prior to appointment.
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer-reviewed funding, the publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
Hours and Compensation:
* 20 hours per week + clinical work
* Great compensation
Community: El Paso is the sixth largest city in Texas with a population of 700,000. Enjoys outstanding year round weather. An international community, rich in culture. Quality of life is superior. El Paso is one of the safest cities in the United States.