U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking an exceptional board certified or board eligible Dermatologist to work in a premier dermatology practice, serving Bryan/College Station, TX community since 2004. This position will include:
Financials And Benefits:
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Deferred Compensation Plan (NEW!)
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
U.S. Dermatology Partners’ Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- MAs who act as your scribe.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- EMA EMR
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions, and more.
- Established practices with long-standing reputations, thus there is the opportunity to get busy quickly.