43 Days Ago
State College, PA
1 day ago
The Department of Dermatology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time Dermatologist to join our practice in State College, PA.
• Appointment will be at the Assistant or Associate
• Join a growing and busy academic practice
• Large primary care referral base
• Highly collaborative culture
• Faculty rank commensurate with experience
• Competitive salary and generous benefits
• MD, MD/Ph.D. or equivalent degree
• BE/BC in Dermatology
• A strong commitment to patient care and education. Research interests not required.
• State College, PA is home to Pennsylvania State University &
University Park, which is the largest campus in the Penn State
• State College is more than just a quintessential college town. It
is vibrant with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants.
• State College Area School District ranks in the top 100 school districts in the State of Pennsylvania.
• Nestled at the base of Mount Nittany, State College is a unique
and wonderful combination of small town charm and college town action that makes it no surprise that this area of central Pennsylvania is known as “Happy Valley.”