The Department of Dermatology at Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is seeking a full-time Dermatologist to join our practice in State College, PA.
- Appointment will be at the Assistant or Associate Professor level
- Join a growing and busy academic practice
- Large primary care referral base
- Highly collaborative culture
- Faculty rank commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- M.D., M.D./Ph.D. or equivalent degree
- BE/BC Dermatology
- A strong commitment to patient care and education. Research interests not required.
- State College, PA is home to Pennsylvania State University & University Park, which is the largest campus in the Penn State system.
- State College is more than just a quintessential college town. It is vibrant with exciting nightlife, great shopping, many options for arts & culture, and a diverse array of restaurants.
- State College Area School District ranks in the top 100 school districts in the State of Pennsylvania.
- Nestled at the base of Mount Nittany, State College is a unique and wonderful combination of small town charm and college town action that makes it no surprise that this area of central Pennsylvania is known as “Happy Valley.”
Penn State Health
- Penn State Health is multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania.
- The system includes Penn State St. Joseph Medical Center in Reading, Penn State Health Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Penn State Children’s Hospital, Penn State Cancer Institute and Penn State Health Rehabilitation Hospital (jointly owned with Select Medical), based in Hershey
- More than 1,300 physicians and direct care providers at 78 medical office locations.
Penn State Health is committed to affirmative action, equal opportunity and the diversity of its workforce. Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.