U.S. Dermatology Partners is seeking exceptional Dermatologist to join our premier dermatology practice in Longview, TX.
This position is available due to physician relocation. Enjoy the advantages of working in one of the largest physician-owned dermatology groups in the country. Our comprehensive benefits package includes a strong referral base and operational support with experienced staff.
Financials And Benefits:
- Attractive income guarantee and production model
- A full complement of benefits
- 401K with matching program
- Paid Relocation
- Outstanding income potential in this group in this practice
U.S. Dermatology Partners’ Physicians and Providers Benefit From:
- Strong established referral base of primary and specialty colleagues jointly supporting patients in their community.
- Excellent reputation resulting in strong patient volumes allowing you to achieve the practice and income you want.
- Clear delineation between operations and medical. Physicians lead physicians.
- Enjoy autonomy to practice medicine within accepted standards of care.
- MAs who act as scribes so you can focus on the patient.
- Flexibility to build your scheduling template with assistance from a team of practice optimization specialists who help create optimal patient flow.
- Staffing levels built to support your desired patient volume.
- Support of a professional management team including HR, IT, Billing, Collections, Marketing, Managed Care and Enrollment, Compliance, and Payor Contracting.
- A clinical operations team that assists in meeting CMS requirements for Merit-Based Incentive Payment System (MIPS) as a part of the Quality Payment Program through the development of quality measures and annual attestation.
- EMA EMR
- Marketing support to promote your online presence to include organic search, online lists and citations, social media, reputation management, patient education and promotions, and more.