147 Days Ago
1 day ago
Sterling Medical is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are actively seeking women, minorities, and veterans for our positions.
Sterling Medical currently seeks a Dentist to provide services full-time as an Independent Contractor with the U.S. Coast Guard in Mobile AL. The Dentist will provide services 40 hours per week primarily with the active duty service member population in Mobile.
About Sterling Medical: Sterling Medical Corporation is a leader in health care professional staffing. For over 30 years, Sterling Medical has matched qualified health care providers with federal facilities throughout the nation as well as overseas.
The Contractor shall perform a full range of General Dentistry services on site,using government furnished facilities, equipment and supplies to a variety of patients. All aspects of General Dentistry services shall be commensurate with the capabilities of the provider and the Dental Department including but not limited to the items listed below;
Detailed history, testing and examination
Diagnostic, preventive, restorative, endodontic, and periodontal initial therapy services
Fixed and removable prosthetics; and oral surgery services
Case consultation with referring Dental Officer
Treatment plan recommendation and review.
Participate in the Health Services Quality Improvement Program.
Provide instruction to clinic staff
Provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur in addition to regularly scheduled appointments.
1) Procedures necessary for relief of dental pain, swelling and infection with endanger the overhealth of the patient
2) The repair of dental prostheses where lack of such repair would cause the patient suffering
(1) A diploma from an accredited school of dentistry;
(2) A current unrestricted license to practice dentistry in the assigned State.
(3) A list of any malpractice claims filed, or pending or settled, and/or any other adverse professional actions, that involve the contractor