30+ Days ago
New York, NY
1 day ago
Successful applicants will be outstanding, highly collaborative clinicians Board Certified or Board Eligible in Critical Care Medicine with a passion for acute care and a shared commitment to our academic mission. It will be a mix of days/nights in the ICUs and on the Rapid Response Team. Outstanding communication skills, a high emotional intelligence, adaptability, and the ability to make decisions in a fast-paced environment are essential.
Mount Sinai offers a competitive salary and benefits package and academic appointment with the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai commensurate with credentials and experience. Members of our team will play a central role in critical care education for our fellows-in-training and will have access to an expansive array of opportunities to pursue projects in clinical and translational research. Physicians who may wish to split their time between Critical Care and a primary specialty (e.g., Anesthesiology, Surgery, Medicine, and Emergency Medicine,) are encouraged to apply.
• Academic appointment at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
• Highly competitive compensation package
• Outstanding collaborative and collegial work environment with a large intensive care group
• Opportunities for academic involvement in research and teaching
• Ideally located in the heart of New York City