Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a BC Critical Care Anesthesiologist to join the Department of Anesthesiology at Baylor Scott & White Medical Center- Temple, Texas. Fellowship training or prior experience is required.
- The anesthesiologist will practice a mixture of critical care medicine in the surgical ICU and OR anesthesiology. Critical care ultrasound and echocardiographic skills is a plus.
- The selected individual will join a large established team of anesthesiologists and CRNA’s/AA’s along with nursing and admin support in a mixed anesthesia care team/solo staffing model.
- The work schedule is expected to be Monday-Friday with weekend and evening call rotated equally among the group.
- Additional earnings opportunities are provided for working overtime and weekends; and also extra pay for call coverage.
- Academic opportunities are available to teach Texas A&M medical students, residents and fellows.
- Scott & White Memorial Hospital is a 636 bed acute care Level I trauma center and academic site for Texas A&M College of Medicine.
- This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package and no state income tax.
- Epic EMR system
Benefits: Our competitive benefits package includes:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
- 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
- CME reimbursement and paid time off
- The excellent relocation assistance package
As the largest not-for-profit healthcare system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States, Baylor Scott & White Health now includes 48 hospitals, more than 1,000 access points, 9,600 active physicians, and 48,000 employees, plus the Scott and White Health Plan, Baylor Scott & White Research Institute and Baylor Scott & White Quality Alliance—a network of clinical providers and facilities focused on improving quality, managing the health of patient populations, and reducing the overall cost of care.