Midland Health is seeking an experienced Clinical Pharmacist.
Shift and Schedule
Full-time 7:00A - 3:00P/3:00P - 11:00P, Monday - Friday; every other weekend required
- Comply with state and federal laws regulated by the Texas State Board of Pharmacy, Drug Enforcement Agency, and Food and Drug Administration in order to maintain records for controlled substances, remove outdated or damaged drugs from inventory, supervise the work results of support personnel, maintain a current registration, and stay up to date with current standard practices and laws.
- Provide information by answering requests from healthcare professionals and by monitoring drug therapy and advising on interventions.
- Organize and direct the workflow of the pharmacy technicians including verifying the preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals and verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Ensure accuracy of orders and timely delivery of medications to the respective recipient.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Doctor of Pharmacy Degree required.
- Current State of Texas License as a Registered Pharmacist.
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Board Certification preferred.
If this sounds like the role for you and you are ready to join an amazing team, please apply right away.
Connect with the Recruiter for this posting on LinkedIn at Bianca Ortega.