Pediatric Clinical Site Director Sign-On Bonus
The Pediatric Clinical Site Director provides leadership at the assigned clinic by working on close partnerships with the operational site director to provide general supervision of all clinical and administrative operations. Meets with and is in communication with the operational site director on a regular basis to discuss provider issues and ongoing site issues.
- Meets with and is in communication with service line directors on a regular basis to discuss new and ongoing issues related care within relevant disciplines.
- In consultation with senior leadership, the operational site director, and service line directors, makes clinical and/or administrative operational decisions for the Legacy clinic site.
- Supervises providers and address provider issues including but not limited to:
- Quality Improvement (in conjunction with the service line director),
- Ensuring that providers are seeing appropriate patients for their level of training and experience,
- Efficiency and productivity,
- Documentation (uansigned documents, adequacy, timeliness, etc.),
- Serves as a knowledgeable resource of clinical and administrative operational processes at the clinic site and at Legacy in general with the authority to secure subject matter expertise to supplement that knowledge as needed to address and resolve issues.
- Meets with and is in communication with the clinical staff on a regular basis to discuss new and ongoing site issues and notify them of operational changes.
- Participates in regular meetings with the Chief Operating Officer/Chief Medical Officer or other clinical site directors to discuss and help resolve common issues.
Education & Training Requirements
- Graduate from an accredited medical school as M.D., D.O.
- Credentialed and privileged according to Legacy's standards and practices
Work Experience Requirements
- Experience in managing other employed physicians or peers.