Provides instruction for CHRISTUS students and employees participating in educational offerings. Participates in EMS education, program planning, implementation, and evaluation. Participates in related projects as deemed appropriate by the Clinical Director.
- Hold a current Texas Department of State Health Services Paramedic License or Certification.
- Hold a current Texas Department of State Health Services Instructor Certification.
- Be an Instructor in the following disciplines:
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Pre-hospital Trauma Life Support.
- Pediatric Education for Pre-hospital Professionals.
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitations
- Have been actively employed as a Paramedic for at least 5 years.
- Hold a valid class C driver's license.
- Be a high school graduate or have a GED