30+ Days ago
1 day ago
SSM Health DePaul Hospital in Bridgeton, MO is actively seeking a BE/BC Non-Interventional Cardiologist.
The incoming physician will be an employee of SSM Health medical group. This physician will join an experienced and collegial group of 4 interventional cardiologist and 2 advanced practitioners. The practice is located just 20 minutes northwest of downtown St. louis on campus at SSM Health DePaul Hospital, a 470-bed full service hospital in wonderful Bridgeton MO. The practice is a mixture of office and hospital responsibility covering DePaul Hospital.
- Call is 1:5 on weekdays and 1:5 on weekends.
- The physician work week will consist of 4 ½ days per week (1/2 day off) including: 1 ½ office days and 3 days in the hospital
- This practice is supported by a robust PCP referral network. The incoming physician will have plenty of volume from day one, as an established patient panel is awaiting!
- Competitive compensation package that includes an income guarantee with bonus options.
- Benefits include generous PTO + 1 week CME w/ $5k allowance, fully paid family health and dental insurance, a disability allowance, and retirement plan.
SSM Heart Institute:
A service of SSM Health - St. Louis, SSM Heart Institute is the region's most experienced provider of comprehensive heart care, offering a full range of services to prevent, diagnose and treat heart disease at five SSM hospitals located in St. Louis and St. Charles counties. SSM Heart Institute provides the most advanced treatment, utilizes the most advanced techniques and unparalleled experience for the best clinical outcomes. We combine a skilled team of 37 Cardiologists, 4 Cardiothoracic Surgeons, 2 Electrophysiologists, and 15 Advanced Practitioners with expert nursing and technical staff.
Physician - State of Work Location