30+ Days ago
1 day ago
Austin Heart is currently seeking a full-time Acute Care Physician Assistant (PA) to work with a busy Interventional Cardiologist at the Central office in Austin, TX (Heart Hospital of Austin location).
- Experienced PA
- Cardiology experience preferred but not mandatory
- Start Date: Jan 2021
- Predominately hospital-based position
- Approximately 8 call weekends per year with hospital rounding
- Patient population is diverse and often medically complex
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- The PA is responsible for obtaining patient histories and performing examinations, ordering testing and developing a treatment plan, monitoring the effectiveness of therapeutic interventions, and providing patient education under the direction/supervision of the supervising interventional cardiologist.
- The candidate should have a strong background in acute care as well as possess high-level organizational and communication skills.
About Heart Hospital of Austin:
This is an exciting practice opportunity in a growing community with the most prestigious cardiology group in Central Texas. The practice allows for professional growth with high quality colleagues in a well-established and successful group practice.
Austin Heart is the largest cardiology group in Central Texas with over 45 physicians, over 20 midlevel providers and 200 employees. We have been serving the community for over 25 years in our 12 full time offices. Austin Heart offers comprehensive cardiovascular services including a robust research program.
Show Contact Details