30+ Days ago
1 day ago
St. David's Healthcare would like to recruit a Cardiac MRI Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join an employed group in central Austin, TX.
- Board-certified practicing non-invasive cardiologist with MRI experience
- Call is approximately 1:19 weekday coverage and 9 weekends a year
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm
- 50% general cardiology clinical practice and 25 – 50% imaging
- Start Date: Summer 2021
- Licensed in the state of Texas
- 50 MRI reads per month
- Practicing out of our central Austin location with 15 general and interventional cardiology colleagues
- Hospital employed opportunity
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits including health, dental, vision, 401k with matching and CME
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
About St. David’s Medical Center and Austin Heart :
Austin Heart is the largest cardiology group in Central Texas with over 45 physicians, 35 APP's, and 225 employees. We have been serving the community for over 25 years in our 12 full-time offices covering a service area of the size of the state of Maryland. Austin Heart offers comprehensive clinical services including a robust research program.
Heart Hospital of Austin, which is part of St. David’s HealthCare, is a 58-bed hospital and one of the highest performing cardiovascular facilities in the nation, specializing in the diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular disease. It features a comprehensive 24-hour emergency department; an advanced Executive Wellness Program; six operating rooms (ORs), including three hybrid ORs; three catheterization labs; and electrophysiology services. It is home to one of the largest non-academic cardiovascular research programs in the world.
St. David’s Medical Center in central Austin includes a 350-bed acute care hospital and a 64-bed rehabilitation hospital providing comprehensive inpatient and outpatient care.
- NeuroTexas Institute
- Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute
- The region’s largest and most sophisticated Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- The Breast Center
- A fertility center
- A comprehensive Bariatric Surgery Center
- 24-hour emergency department
Austin has earned a reputation as one of the best places to live in the nation. Among Texas towns, Austin has been named “Best Place for Business and Careers,” “Live Music Capital of the World,” and “Best Town for Relocation of Families.” Austin has a lot to offer singles as well as families, from downtown loft living to quieter neighborhoods by the lake or in the hill country. Austin has around 300 days of sunshine each year with excellent schools, fine arts, lakes, limitless outdoor activities, and year-round festivals.