156 Days Ago
New York, NY
1 day ago
Richmond Health Network’s breast surgery program is located in the Women and Imaging Center, a woman-focused facility that includes state of the art breast imaging, cardiology, primary care and other specialties. Constructed in 2018 and Chamber of Commerce Building Excellence Award, in the highly regarded neighborhood of Sunnyside in Staten Island, the Center is positioned at the corner of a highly trafficked intersection with multiple public transit bus lines and only steps from Richmond University Medical Center. The Center’s interior was designed to provide the utmost comfort, care and privacy to its patients.
• Work in fully staffed Women & Imaging Center
• Serve a diverse urban population
• Evening hours required to promote access
• Provide Article 28 clinic coverage twice monthly at Richmond University Medical Center
• Participate in Richmond University Medical Center’s Tumor Board
• Participate in Richmond University Medical Center’s Cancer Committee
• Obtain NAPBC accreditation
• EMR system: Office - AthenaHealth / Hospital - Meditech
• Teach residents and fellows
• Competitive salary and benefits offered including productivity bonuses, 6 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and CME stipends
The Mount Sinai Health System is an equal opportunity employer. We comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate, exclude, or treat people differently on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.