Baylor Scott and White Health is seeking an outstanding academic Bariatrician to join the Division of Bariatric Surgery, within the Department of Surgery at our flagship hospital in Temple, TX.
- Pre and Post-Operative, non-surgical support for Medically Supervised Weight Loss patients
- Weight loss management for non-surgical patients
- Join a team of five surgeons; three advanced practice providers
- Privileges at our MBSAQIP Accredited facility in Temple, TX
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine with extensive experience or fellowship training in Obesity Medicine. ABOM certification preferred.
- Academic affiliation to Texas A&M College of Medicine
- Large general surgery residency program with resident coverage at all times
- Large, rapidly growing tertiary referral practice
- Location/Facility – Baylor Scott and White Clinic - Temple, TX
- Specialty/Department/Practice – Bariatrics / Department of Surgery
- Shift/Schedule – Full-Time
- Benefits – Our competitive benefits package includes*:
- Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar match up to 5%
- Tuition Reimbursement
- PTO accrual beginning Day 1
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Health Care System, based in Dallas, and Scott and White Healthcare, based in Temple, Texas, have formed a new organization that combines the strengths of their two nationally recognized health systems. For an industry undergoing fundamental changes, Baylor Scott & White Health provides a new vision and more resources, offering patients continued exceptional care. Baylor Scott and White Health include 49 hospitals, more than 900 patient care access sites, more than 6,000 affiliated physicians, 40,000 plus employees, and the Scott and White health plan.