The Associate Medical Director of Pediatrics (AMD) supports the Medical Director of Pediatrics (MD) in overseeing the respective service line.
- Provide support to on site clinicians assist with workflow issues
- Service recovery reports (Patient complaints).
- Guidance to individual clinicians about patient terminations, in collaboration with compliance.
- Maintain regular clinic hours for a percentage of FTE as determined with Medical Director, as detailed on the service line’s clinical job description
- Supervise/manage clinicians at site level, inclusive of managing behavioral concerns pertaining to clinicians
- Support clinicians with schedule templates, coverage, daily issues, and locums (in collaboration with SD).
- Assist in organizing team building activities
- Graduate from an accredited medical school as M.D., D.O.
- Board Certified in Pediatrics
- At least 2 years of experience in managing physicians