Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- General dentistry for families: restorative, crown and bridge, implant restorations (not placement), removable partials, flippers and dentures, endo, post&core, simple/surgical extractions, simple pediatric fillings, and sealants.
- Impressions with a digital scanner for crowns and implants.
- Comprehensive treatment planning.
- Occasional prophy when families come in together.
- Oral cancer screenings with prophy exams.
- The patient follows up and some after-hours call is expected.
Experience & Qualifications:
- DDS or DMD dental license
- License to practice dentistry in Texas in good standing.
- Current CPR License.
- Level I Sedation permit.
Skills & Personality Traits:
- Communicates clearly with patients and staff
- Open to learning any new technology in the practice
- Reactive to patient needs