11 Days Ago
Texas Creek, CO
1 day ago
One of the last privately owned Anesthesiology groups, located in the coastal plains of Southeast Texas, is actively looking for an Anesthesiologist. With close coastal access, a vibrant arts community, and Texas charm, you can balance professional success with personal fulfillment. Enjoy all the benefits of the big city without any of the hassle.
Join the one of the last privately held Anesthesiology groups in the state of Texas.
* Current Group: 9 Physicians & 9 CRNAs
* Servicing 3 Hospitals, a Surgical Center, and Eye Center
* Enjoy a flexible, and family-oriented environment
* Lifestyle position with 1:5 weekend call
* 70% General Anesthesia & 30% Cardiac focused cases
* No in-house call required
* Competitive Total Earning Potential
* Ownership in established private group after 1st year
* Relocation incentives available
* Student Loan Assistance available
* 5 weeks of PTO
Begin your Coastal Bend adventure in one of the oldest historic cities in Texas.
• From skate parks to trampolines or visiting the zoo or one of the many museums, this city has something to satisfy everyone's tastes
• For the foodies, we have every regional flavor from authentic Mexican, fabulous Texas barbeque to steaks and fresh seafood plus much more.
• For local culture, attend the Nutcracker at the Ballet Theatre or one of the many fine theater performances or if live music is your thing, we have everything from symphony to country and western.
• Located in the Golden Crescent, this ideal location is just 30 miles from the Gulf and within a two-hour drive from Corpus Christi, Houston, San Antonio and Austin. Enjoy cost of living 20% less than the nearest metro area and no traffic headaches.