30+ Days ago
Missouri City, TX
1 day ago
Award-winning University Hospital is seeking a BC/BE Cardiac Anesthesiologist to join their prestigious organization in St. Louis, MO serving patients from Missouri, the Midwest, & around the world.
- Work within the Department of Anesthesiology & Critical Care with 38 faculty and clinical staff
- Help shape the next generation of Anesthesiologists - interact daily with 40+ trainees in residency program
- Extremely competitive starting salary, commensurate with experience. Generous stipend for Cardiac Anesthesiologists. Additional production bonuses available.
- Exceptional benefits include 200% match in retirement accounts with immediate vesting, full executive level employee benefits package, relocation paid at 5% of base salary, & more
- World-renowned, multiple award-winning 310-bed teaching hospital & Level I Trauma Center
- $550M University Hospital rebuild project just completed several months ago
- Medical school with 500+ residents & fellows in 50 programs
- Choose from numerous highly-ranked public and private schools for your children - St. Louis is known for having more independent schools than almost anywhere in the country
- Home of the 11-time World Series Champion St. Louis Cardinals, the Stanley Cup Champion St. Louis Blues, professional soccer, & endless collegiate athletics, see why St. Louis is named one of the "Best Sports Cities in the World"
- Direct access to international airport
- Cost of living significantly below the national average
- Visit award-winning art, history, and science museums, and the Zoo, all at no cost - in STL, access to arts and science is seen as a public right for everyone, not a privilege for a few
For more information, please contact Katie Moeller.
Click here to schedule a call:
Specialty: Anesthesiology - Cardiac
Employment Type: Full Time