170 Days Ago
1 day ago
Winchester Cardiology and Vascular Medicine (WCVM) located in the Northern Shenandoah Valley is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Non-Invasive Cardiologist to join their team of 20 board certified Cardiologists and 11 cardiology advanced practice clinicians in scenic Northern Virginia.
About the Position
• Located in the heart of the Shenandoah Valley WCVM is the largest and most established cardiology practice serving the Shenandoah Valley and the Panhandle of West Virginia.
• WCVM is seeking to add a second advanced heart failure specialist to our expanding advanced heart failure program. This position will assist with the developing Left Ventricular Assist Device Program (LVAD) which is Destination Therapy/Bridge to Transplant program. All candidates should have clinical competency and expertise in caring for patients with mechanical circulatory devices, ECMO and pulmonary hypertension.
• All candidates must be US citizens as no Visa positions are available.
About our Practice
• WCVM opened a new office in March of 2020. The 30,000 sq. ft. clinic connects to the cardiovascular lab and inpatient hospital. In addition, we have satellite clinics in Martinsburg W.V. and provide outreach services at Valley Health Multi-specialty clinics. WCVM leases its professional services to Valley Health through a professional service lease arrangement.
• Our team includes interventional cardiologists, non-invasive cardiologists, an advanced heart failure specialist, a structural heart specialist and electrophysiologists. At Winchester Medical Center, we provide cardiovascular consultative and procedural services.
• We utilize EPIC as our EMR both in the clinic and hospital setting.