30+ Days ago
1 day ago
Baylor Scott & White Health is seeking a board-certified or board-eligible Psychiatrist to join an outstanding psychiatry program. The Psychiatry physician will provide direct patient care. This is an employed position with a competitive salary, productivity bonus, moving allowance, a comprehensive benefits package, and no state income tax.
The ideal Psychiatry Physician is a hard-working, team player with a favorable work and/or training history. The Psychiatry Physician should be able to independently administer and interpret routine and special diagnostic tests in an expedient and professional manner. Candidates should also be able to effectively collaborate with referring physicians, agencies and other professionals to provide optimum care for each patient.
• Location/Facility: Baylor Scott & White Health
• Specialty/Department/Practice Psychiatry
• Shift/Schedule : Days / Full Time
• Benefits: Our competitive benefits package includes:
• Immediate eligibility for health and welfare benefits and time off
• 401(k) savings plan with dollar-for-dollar employer match
• 457(f) savings plan with employer contribution
• CME reimbursement and paid time off
• Excellent Relocation Assistance packages
*Note: Benefits may vary based upon position type and/or level.
Baylor Scott & White Health (BSWH) is the largest not-for-profit health care system in Texas and one of the largest in the United States. With a commitment to and a track record of innovation, collaboration, integrity, and compassion for the patient, BSWH stands to be one of the nation's exemplary health care organizations. Our mission is to serve all people by providing personalized health and wellness through exemplary care, education, and research as a Christian ministry of healing. Joining our team is not just accepting a job, it's accepting a calling!
• Doctorate Degree in Medicine
• Licensed to Practice Medicine in the state of Texas by the Texas Medical Board
• Employee shall be currently board certified in his or her specialty or demonstrate active pursuit of board certification as defined by the appropriate specialty board of the American Board of Medical Specialities or the Bureau of Osteopathic Specialities.