19 Days Ago
1 day ago
Academic Pulmonary Sleep Medicine Physician in scenic Central Pennsylvania.
• Ability to manage all aspects of Sleep Medicine at one of the largest Sleep Labs in Central Pennsylvania
• Work collaboratively within diverse academic and clinical environments
• Interested candidates will have opportunities to reach medical students, residents, and fellows.
• Supportive environment for Research initiatives;
• Rank and competitive salary commensurate with experience
• Must possess a MD, DO, or foreign equivalent
• Completion of accredited Pulmonary training program
• BE/BC Sleep Medicine
• Knowledge of upper airway stimulation and phrenic nerve pacing is a plus
• Ability to acquire a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Penn State Health is a multi-hospital health system serving patients and communities across central Pennsylvania. Located in a safe family-friendly setting, Hershey, PA boasts a reasonable cost of living whether you prefer to live in a more suburban setting or a thriving city rich in theater, arts, and culture. Known as the home of the Hershey chocolate bar, Hershey’s community is rich in history and offers an abundant range of outdoor activities, arts, and diverse experiences. We’re conveniently located within a short distance to major cities such as Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, NYC, Baltimore, and Washington DC.
Interested candidates may submit cover letter and CV to:
Heather Peffley, PHR, FASPR | Physician Recruiter| Show Contact Details | Show Contact Details
Penn State Health is fundamentally committed to the diversity of our faculty and staff. We believe diversity is unapologetically expressing itself through every person's perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.