The Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center (TTUHSC) in Lubbock Texas, is seeking board-eligible or board-certified candidates for an Academic Geriatrician Faculty position under the Department of Internal Medicine. The successful candidate will have the extraordinary opportunity to join TTUHSC at an exciting period of transition and growth. The candidate should have exemplary clinical skills, a team spirit, collegiality and an interest in teaching and/or clinically based scholarly activity. Faculty rank will be commensurate with experience.
- BE/BC in Internal Medicine (or Family Medicine) and BE/BC in geriatrics
- Fellowship in geriatrics
- Prefer career achievements commensurate with Associate Professor level
- Exciting opportunity to develop a state of the art, academic nursing facility at the Garrison Institute on Aging.
- Outpatient care in the Texas Tech Physicians clinic in addition the Garrison Institute on Aging.
- Three to four half day clinics per week with 1-2 weeks of hospital rounding/year.
- Supervise, teach, and mentor residents and students.
- Our faculty enjoy competitive salaries benchmarked to national medians, along with a generous state benefits package which includes PTO, paid medical insurance, dental and disability insurance, as well as an attractive retirement package.